NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By entering the Xbox Live and Crackle “SuperMansion” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) you (or, if a minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) agree to abide by all terms and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
1) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Oath Inc. (“Oath” or “Sponsor”), Microsoft Corporation (“Microsoft”), Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Crackle, Inc. (“Crackle”), GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR”), and any promotion or other vendor agency involved in this Sweepstakes (and any other person engaged to work on this promotional program) and the respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and/or affiliates of each of the foregoing parties (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and the household and immediate family members (defined for the purposes of this Sweepstakes as a parent, spouse, child, and sibling) of such employees, officers or directors are not eligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2) TIMING: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on May 6, 2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on May 21, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
4) WINNER SELECTION/PRIZES: On or around May 22, 2018, GMR will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random draw will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions will be considered final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5) WINNER NOTIFICATION AND GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The winner will be notified and confirmed as follows:
6) PUBLICITY RELEASE: Grand Prize winner further grants to Sponsor and Crackle the right to use and publish their proper name and state online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the Sweepstakes. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and Crackle to use winner’s name and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without notice, review, approval or additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
7) CONDUCT: By entering, entrant agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, or award of prize, shall be resolved by Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final. By entering, entrant agrees to be notified using the contact information provided in the entrant’s Official Online Entry Form by the Sponsor and/or GMR for the purposes of the administration of this Sweepstakes. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
8) RELEASES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims, actions, or injuries due, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sweepstakes, all prizes, and all materials provided on or through any Sweepstakes-related website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to randomly select the winner(s) from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
9) INDEMNITY: By participating, each entrant agrees to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Released Parties due to or arising out of his/her entry, or his/her conduct in creating an entry or otherwise in connection with this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: claims for trademark infringement; copyright infringement; violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or defamation.
10) DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: All disputes concerning the construction, interpretation, validity, effect, and enforceability of these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. Entrant (i) agrees that exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes will be in state or federal courts located in or nearest to the Commonwealth of Virginia and by entering consents to such jurisdiction and venue; (ii) consents to resolve any such claims individually and without resort to class action; and (iii) agrees that all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney’s fees or punitive, incidental, consequential, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses.
11) INTERNET: If for any reason the Internet portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes. In any such event, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, will randomly select the winner(s) from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such termination, suspension or cancellation. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Official Online Entry Form submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Entrants’ data will be used by Oath Inc. (770 N. Broadway, New York, New York, 10003), Microsoft Corporation (One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98053), and by GMR Marketing LLC (5000 S. Towne Drive, New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151), and by any of their representatives or employees for the use and purposes to run the Sweepstakes as provided in these Official Rules. Entrants may have the right to exercise their rights of access, cancelation of their data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and by visiting http://privacy.microsoft.com.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you have agreed to share your first name, last name, and email address with Crackle who may contact you with marketing information. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants have agreed to receive additional email communication from Crackle and the entrants’ data will be used in accordance with Crackle’s Privacy Statement/Policy, which is located at http://www.sonypictures.com/corp/privacy.html. Once an entrant receives the first promotional communication from Crackle, the entrant may unsubscribe if they choose.
13) WINNERS LIST: The name of the winner will be available via email. To request a winner’s list for this Sweepstakes, send an email with the subject line “Winners List - Xbox Live and Crackle “SuperMansion” Sweepstakes” to email@example.com. This list will be available for thirty (30) days following July 30, 2018.
14) SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Oath Inc., 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003.
15) ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is administered by GMR Marketing LLC, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.